CASTL CANCELLATION POLICY
Postponement or cancellation of a customized course or group booking
- There are no cancellation fees for courses cancelled more than 6 weeks in advance of the training date.
- For cancellations between 3 and 6 weeks prior to the course start date, groups are required to pay 50% of the training fees.
- For cancellations less than 3 weeks prior to course start date, groups are required to pay 100% of the training fees.
- There are minimum (6) and maximum (10) trainee numbers required for customized courses. Final trainee numbers must be confirmed 6 weeks prior to the course start date. Changes to trainee numbers less than 6 weeks from the course will be subject to the above cancellation policies.
Cancellation by Trainee
- There are no cancellation fees for attendees cancelling more than 6 weeks in advance of the training.
- For cancellation between 3 and 6 weeks prior to the course start date, attendees are required to pay 50% of the training fees.
- For cancellation less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date, attendees are required to pay 100% of the training fees.
- Attendees can choose to name a replacement to participate in training in their place as an alternative to cancellation.
- Attendees who would like to transfer their course registration to a different training date or course offering are required to follow the relevant cancellation policies outlined above. If selecting a new course offering that has an increased price, attendees will be required to pay the additional amount owing.
Cancellation by CASTL
- CASTL reserves the right to modify course location, material, or instructors or to restrict course registration.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to cancel a course. If desired, CASTL can register you for the following session of the course if there is another iteration later in the same year. The fee will be refunded if no session is available.
- CASTL are not responsible for travel or other costs incurred due to cancellation.