Introduction to Bioprocessing will introduce the biopharmaceutical industry and its associated processing principles and techniques to individuals looking to enhance their knowledge of the industry. This on-site training will delivered on the floor of CASTL Biomanufacturing Training Facility allowing attendees an up-close and personal tour of the equipment used in upstream, downstream and fill finish processes.
March 28, 2023
April 11, 2023
June 20, 2023
August 22, 2023
Anyone working in the biopharmaceutical and related industries who wish to further their understanding of all aspects of biopharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Introduction to Biopharmaceuticals and Bioprocessing
- Upstream, Downstream, and Fill Finish Processing Theory
- CASTL Biomaufacturing Training Facility Tour
On completion of this module, attendees should be able to:
- Describe the unit operations in upstream, downstream and fill finish in a biopharmaceutical production process
- Critically review the equipment used for biopharmaceutical production
- Describe the need for aseptic processing in a cleanroom environment
COURSE DELIVERY MODEL
Onsite at CASTL Biomanufacturing Training Facility in Charlottetown
Introduction to Bioprocessing – On-site